Ace Invaders Bonus Poker
Ace Invaders is one of the most amusing video poker machines to play. Although it may seem a bit confusing at first, the game is extremely simple to play. Our straightforward instructions will allow you to play this game and we will even teach you how to win at Ace Invaders. The first thing you must know is that this game is played with the normal draw poker rules, such as Jacks or Better. The game uses a standard 52-card deck for each of the 3 hands played and there is no wild card. The Ace card has a special function which we will discuss further below.
Where to Play Ace Invaders Bonus Poker
This game has become increasingly popular since it was released by International Gaming Technology (IGT). Ace Invaders can be played for free on the internet (http://www.ledgaming.com/AceInvaders/html/shockwave.shtml) and in some land-based casinos in California, Nevada and New Mexico. The internet version of Ace Invaders can only be played with fun credits. If you want to wager real money, you must go to a real casino to play this game.
How to Play Ace Invaders Bonus Poker
Unlike most other video poker machines, Ace Invaders allows you to play with 3 hands at the same time. The bottom hand is played with the normal draw poker rules. Select whichever card(s) you want to hold and discard the rest. By pressing on the Deal button again, a new set of cards are dealt to replace the discarded cards. A final payout is made according to the poker hand you are able to complete.
Sounds easy? Well this is all you need to know when playing Ace Invaders. The two upper hands are stud poker hands. That means you don't have to select or hold any cards. A payout is made if a poker hand is completed from that initial 5 card draw.
But wait, there is a wonderful catch! Here's why the game is called Ace Invaders. The Ace cards are dropped to their lower neighbor hand if it can improve or complete a better poker hand.
sf传奇Here's how it works:
- Player may bet up to 5 coins per hand for a total of 15 coins on all three hands. (There is an option to play only the first draw poker hand and switch off the top 2 Stud Poker hands, but for that matter it's better to hit a normal Jacks or Better machine. It loses all the fun without the invading Aces)
- Press the Deal button to see your first 5 cards. Select which cards you want to hold (if any) and press Deal again.
- When the Draw Poker hand is completed the upper 2 Stud Poker hands are dealt (from independent decks of cards). If the top hand has any Ace, it will drop down to its neighbor hand if, and only if, it can complete or help create a better poker hand. If the middle hand had an Ace(s) or received any Ace(s) from the top hand, they will drop too to the base Draw Poker hand if it can there complete or help create a better poker hand.
- If any of the top two Stud Poker hands has a Royal Flush dealt, it will drop down to its neighbor hand on to the bottom. Having a Royal Flush on your uppermost hand means you have a Royal Flush on all three hands.
It's important to remember that the Aces will not drop if it cannot complete a better poker hand than the one already dealt for its neighbor hand below. So even if the uppermost Aces will do great on the base Draw Poker Hand, they will not drop to the middle hand if they cannot complete a better poker hand there. The machine calculates by itself when it can and cannot drop the Aces. Also, the Aces will not drop if it can only match the poker hand below, it must improve the results on each drop; otherwise they won't budge.
Payouts on all 3 hands are made according to this paytable:
|Poker Hands||Coin 1||Coin 2||Coin 3||Coin 4||Coin 5|
|Four 2 thru K||25||50||75||100||125|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
sf传奇It is reported that the lowermost Draw Poker hand has over 200% payback rate when played with the two upper Stud Poker Hands. That's simply because the dropping (invading) Aces make it much easier to complete winning poker hands. However, since it is much harder to create winning poker hands (pair of Jacks or better hand) on the two Stud Poker hands, the overall payback rate for this game returns to the average 98% or thereabouts.
Tips and Optimal Strategy for Ace Invaders Bonus Poker
There are no rules or guidelines for the two Stud Card hands since the cards dealt are final. For the main lowermost Draw Poker hand a typical video poker machine optimal strategy will do, except for some minor changes since the dropping Aces need to be taken into account.
sf传奇To insure the best payback rates always play with 5 coin bets on all hands. Hold these cards in this order to get the best results when playing Ace Invaders:
- Complete Royal Flush
- Four Aces
- Complete Straight Flush
- Four of a Kind
- Three Aces
- 4 to a Royal Flush
- Full House
- Two Aces
- Any Three of a Kind
- 4 to a Straight Flush
- 3 to a Royal Flush
- Two pair with an extra Ace card
- High Pair (J,Q,K) with an extra Ace
- Two Pair
- 4 to a Flush
- One Ace
- 10, J, Q, K
- Low pair
- Three suited cards in a row
- Two suited high cards (J,Q,K)
- Four to a outside straight
If you don't get any of these hands/cards, then discard all and draw for 5 new cards.
By the way, you can find information about on our friend's site. And about .
More Video Poker Games